WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Rsa - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Rsa > Topics

Subject: Jesus the Saviour
Replies: 7 Views: 565

mrsms 1.03.08 - 12:43am
'whom the Son sets free is free indeed'john8:36,South africa i invite to you to come to Jesus,he sets people free from any bondages,pray pray.GIF this prayer: Lord Jesus,i confess that you are Lord and that you have risen from death,I accept you as my Lord and saviour,i repent of my sin,cleanse me completely by your blood,in Jesus' name,thank you Father,according to your word i am Saved.in Jesus name Amen, inbox me 4 n e question love you *

2blessed 7.03.08 - 10:19am
Amen brethen. God loves u n He wants u 2 get closer 2 him n He wil do wonders n miracles in ur lyf *

hobit666 7.03.08 - 06:24pm
pray ur false prayerz. follow ur false religion for if ur god is so mercyful y does he let harm fall upon other9 *

mrsms 28.03.08 - 01:10pm
God gave human being choices,choosing to follow him has benefits,He is not a God of favoritism,He love us all where reborn or not,To follow God is a choice,if You knew the character nf God hobit,you wouldnt say he lets people to be harm,He says I Know the plans i have for you not for you to be harm but for you to prosper.jeremiah29:11,He doesn allow evil to fall upon people,its people who know wat is the Truth but ignore it. *

webi 21.04.08 - 04:28pm
Ive been a christian nearly my whole life bt only nw do i truly appreciate Him. I couldnt live without Him. This world is jst 2 dark... *

mrsms 3.05.08 - 10:48am
Jesus Christ-the one who rose from the dead-the grace was unable to keep him.Jesus Christ The Lord of Lords,the KING of kings,God with US-Salvation only comes from Him,He is the bread of life,the true vine,The ressurection,The WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE.COME TO JESUS and live a peaceful life. *

mrsms 7.06.08 - 03:55am
pray.GIF...Thank u Jesus Christ for ur shed blood on the cross...Satan we bind u,you are under our feet in Jesus name...Thank u Jesus *

liepro 17.07.08 - 02:17pm
Sup ppl ths is liepro plz join http://stjames.wapgroup.com sowi guys ah dn knw any bible verse stf lyk tht *

* Rsa Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Rsa

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search